Download data: CSV filetype
Comma separated values (JSON) is a text-based format to store rows and columns.
Here's how to import the data from the .csv file into your Excel worksheet.
- Press 'Data' on the ribbon, and then 'From Text'.
- Find the csv file and click 'Import'.
- In the next dialog, choose 'delimited' and 'next'.
- Then make sure 'comma' is selected as a delimiter.
- Continue trough the steps to customize the data import.
Here's how to import the data from the .csv file onto Google Drive.
- Open a Sheets document.
- Choose 'Open..' in the 'File' menu.
- Select 'upload' and find the file on your computer.