The documentation in this section covers the design of an experiment on Meadows, and how to extract the data.
- Getting Started a step by step guide for your first experiment on Meadows.
- Tasks the different types of tasks you can include in your experiment.
- Stimuli types of objects you can present.
- Recruitment integration with recruitment platforms, and how to configure participant access
- Qualification how to screen participants using a control task.
- Downloads different options to download data for an experiment.
- Publications a list of publications based on data collected with Meadows.