Dynamic Form task
Use a Dynamic Form task to query your participants using simple form elements. Pre-defined elements for demographic queries such as gender and nationality exist.
These are fields that you can select to include without further customization.
- A drop-down box with options: 10-120.
- A drop-down box with options: male, female, neutral.
- A drop-down box with options right, left, neither
- A drop-down box with 249 countries from ISO 3166
- A drop-down box with languages from ISO 639-3
- A drop-down box with:
- African or Black
- Caucasian or White
You can add any number of Custom Fields. Each new custom field has the following parameters:
- The type of input mechanism. One of input (one line text), select (drop-down box), textarea (multi-line text).
- The name of the field, as it appears in the data.
- The name of the field, as it is shown to the participant.
- A helpful text for the participant, displayed under the item.
- Only applied to custom fields of kind "select". Add available choices here.
- If this is unchecked, an empty text field may be submitted.